Logistics projects are our core business
To ensure the economic success of a project, reliable project management is essential — from initialization, planning and implementation to completion — we plan, coordinate and monitor your project professionally.
Our trained project managers provide your project in every phase and take responsibility for an economical and efficient project execution — in time, quality and budget.
We plan, coordinate and monitor logistics projects professionally and take responsibility for the economic and efficient handling. Experience and competence combined with proven project management methods form the basis for this.
Operational project work is particularly important and requires a high level of concentration and attention. We offer you administrative and effective project support in project organization, structuring, controlling, monitoring and project management.
In our projects we operate classically, as well as agile!
In our organization we have defined our own project management and quality standards. Our foundation is the classical project management, based on the recognized PMP methodology according to PMI.
Depending on the project content, characteristics and on customer requirements, we can offer our agile project management (Scrum, Six Sigma, etc.) in the same way as the classic methodologies.
The combination of both methods (hybrid approach) is also becoming more and more demanded in our projects.
Contact us. Together, we choose the optimal project management method for you, in order to implement your project efficiently and successfully.
The success of the project is our top priority. We adapt to the needs of our customers within the project
Digital project management
3 pillars form the fundament for planning, controlling and managing our projects
The fundamental prerequisites for successful project management are project communication, organization & control, schedule‑, risk‑, & document management as well as transparent time, cost and quality controls.
As a modern and practice-oriented logistics consulting company, we control and manage our projects digitally.We provide our customers with permanent and virtual access to all project-relevant data and documents, thus ensuring maximum project transparency.
- Our specially developed and cloud-based project management platform
- Digital project interface between our customers and us
- Free provision during the project duration
- Cross-location and ‑company project team management
- Central communication and information hub
- Transparent and clearly defined project organization and project control
- Central storage for all project-relevant documents
- Central address management for all parties who are involved in the project
- Central cost management
- As internal virtual project room (an external customer connection is possible)
- Internal document exchange / processing
- As web and audio conference tool for internal and external project communication
Project time recording / Time tracker
- Our specially developed and cloud-based application for recording project-related expenses
- Full time and cost transparency
- Detailed accounting with time statements
Teamwork for success
A well-functioning team is the key to success. Defined project roles and hierarchies, structured recording of tasks and distinctive communications are the indicators that have a positive effect on the success of the project.
Our roles and functions in your project:
Our account manager is responsible for the commercial project management.
In case of questions regarding the offer and amount of delivery or additional services, he is the central contact person as a key account.
He supports our project manager and the project team with his professional expertise and ensures the project quality, as well as the achievement of the project goals.
Our Project Manager is responsible for the complete, successful handling of your project.
He ensures that the project is completed within cost, time, and quality.
This includes the independent management of the entire project, including project planning & monitoring, To-do, risk and stakeholder management and project reporting.
Project Support & Team
If required, we provide our customers with a qualified project team for project support.
Our project team can take over operational or administrative activities within the main project or carry out individual sub/ sub-projects independently.
A well functioning team within the project is the key to success
Sustainable assurance of project success
In order to ensure the project quality in long terms, each of our projects undergoes a quality check. The quality check is an internal process consisting of various phases:
Quality check in the project:
During the project period, close and regular coordination within the project teams is important..
Fixed scheduled status meetings to balance the project’s progress and de-briefings after on-site visits, project workshops or project meetings are part of our quality checks.
Concept Quality Check:
To continuously improve and ensure the quality of our concept documents, we apply the dual control principle.
Our account and project managers check the contents of the concept for the agreed amount of services and the defined goal.
Customer quality check after project completion:
The opinion of our customers is absolutely important to us. After successful completion of the project, a personal meeting between you and our account manager will take place in order to evaluate the entire project.
Project management has a leading role in every project
To ensure the economically success of a project, it is essential to have a reliable project management — from initialization and planning to implementation and final completion.
Our trained project managers support your project at every stage and take responsibility for an economical and efficient project execution — in time, quality and budget.
Our project management stages:
- Project profile
- Project environmental analysis (high level)
- Opportunity / Risk Analysis (high level)
- Project Team
- Stakeholder Analysis
- Risk Analysis
- Organizational Structure
- Phase Plan
- Project Structure Plan
- Process and time scheduling
- Resources Planning
- Cost Planning
- Team Meetings
- Professional reviews
- Status Reports
- Controlling Reports / Reports
- Calculation and evaluation of progress
- Quality check / Target control (time, costs, scope, quality)
- Lessons learned
Relief for project administration and project management
Project management processes and structures — optimize or redesign
Our PMO develops suitable project management processes and structures and takes over the coaching and introduction of your employees.
We complete your project management and offer you effective project support, especially in the areas of comprehensive project organization, structuring, controlling, monitoring and project management.
We understand “PMO” as part of the project team who does the organizational and coordinating tasks within a project.
- Methodical management, control, and coordination of your project, always in close cooperation with your project manager and the project team. In doing so, we ensure a consistent project structuring
- Ensure that defined project deadlines, milestones, goals, and risks are continuously monitored.
- Develop uniform project templates, so that project data can be consolidated consistently for management
- Preparation of project status and results so that they can be presented
- Relieve for your project managers and the project team, who can spend more time and energy on important technical project tasks
- Centralized project documentation and communication and thereby improved communication internally or even across projects
- Uniform working methods within the project team (methods and tools)
- Efficient and transparent project management
- In the case of cross-project activities, the PMO can merge the various project information at a higher level, to prepare it and make it available at any time
- Effective, appropriate, timely and cost-effective project management
Tailored to your individual project needs, we offer the following PMO levels:
Together with you, we develop the appropriate project structures, provide operational and administrative support throughout the project and also take over release, test and bug management. You can choose our service packages separately or in combination.
You can choose our service packages separately or in combination.
- Collect and maintain project data
- Project plans and reports
create, distribute, maintain, document
- Monitoring of project deadlines
- Create other project documents
- Document templates
create, update, manage
- Meeting organization
- Write, distribute, and document meeting minutes
- Travel bookings
Project Management/ control & methodology
- Structuring and/or further development of PM processes and methods in projects:
- Recording, documenting, and monitoring project goals
- Risk‑, and Stakeholder Management
- Communication and reporting
- Project documentation
- Lessons Learned
- Creation of a project handbook
- Active control of all project tasks
- Development of suitable document templates
- Project management coaching for project members
- Moderation of project meetings
Test and Release management
- Documentation of all releases
- Record and track all test cases and bugs
- Active control from tasks to be completed by the responsible persons
- Creation of status reports and preparation of graphics