Operational project management
We reliably plan, control and monitor your logistics project
Logistics projects are our core business
To ensure the economic success of a project, reliable project management is essential — from initialization, planning and implementation to completion — we plan, coordinate and monitor your project professionally. Our trained project managers provide your project in every phase and take responsibility for an economical and efficient project execution — in time, quality and budget.
we take over the complete project management for your logistics project
We plan, coordinate and monitor logistics projects professionally and take responsibility for the economic and efficient execution. Experience and competence combined with proven project management methods form the basis for this. We act in our projects both classically and agilely! Within our organisation we have defined our own project management and quality standards. These include a uniform approach of our consultants and project managers in the organisation and control of projects / project execution. The basis for this is classic project management, based on the recognised PMP methodology according to PMI. Depending on the project content and characteristics, and also at the customer’s request, agile project management (Scrum, Six Sigma, etc.) is also available, which we implement in the same way as the classic methodology. The combination of both methods (hybrid approach) is also increasingly demanded within our projects. Talk to us. Together we will choose the optimal project management method for you to implement your project efficiently and successfully.
Project communication, organisation & control, schedule, risk & document management as well as transparent time, cost and quality control are the basic prerequisites for successful project management. As a modern and practice-oriented logistics consultancy, we control and manage our projects digitally and provide our customers with permanent and virtual access to all project-relevant data and documents, thus ensuring maximum project transparency.
Teamwork for success
A well-functioning team is the key to success. Defined project roles and hierarchies, structured recording of tasks and distinctive communications are the indicators that have a positive effect on the success of the project. Our roles and functions in your project:
Quality check in project management
Sustainable assurance of project success
In order to ensure the project quality in long terms, each of our projects undergoes a quality check. The quality check is an internal process consisting of various phases:
Quality check in the project: During the project period, close and regular coordination within the project teams is important.. Fixed scheduled status meetings to balance the project’s progress and de-briefings after on-site visits, project workshops or project meetings are part of our quality checks.
Concept Quality Check: To continuously improve and ensure the quality of our concept documents, we apply the dual control principle. Our account and project managers check the contents of the concept for the agreed amount of services and the defined goal.
Customer quality check after project completion: The opinion of our customers is absolutely important to us. After successful completion of the project, a personal meeting between you and our account manager will take place in order to evaluate the entire project.
Project management has a leading role in every project
To ensure the economically success of a project, it is essential to have a reliable project management — from initialization and planning to implementation and final completion. Our trained project managers support your project at every stage and take responsibility for an economical and efficient project execution — in time, quality and budget.
- Project profile
- Project environment analysis (High Level)
- Opportunity/risk analysis (High Level)
- Project team
- Stakeholder analysis
- Risk analysis
- Organisational structure
- Phase plan
- Work breakdown structure
- Sequence and schedule planning
- Resource planning
- Cost planning
- Team meetings
- Technical reviews
- Project progress, schedule and cost control
- Status / trend reports
- Change management
- Quality check
- Project Acceptance
- Review / Lessons Learned
Our PMO relieves your administration and project control
Project management processes and structures — optimize or redesign
Our PMO develops suitable project management processes and structures and takes over the coaching and introduction of your employees. We complete your project management and offer you effective project support, especially in the areas of comprehensive project organization, structuring, controlling, monitoring and project management. We understand “PMO” as part of the project team who does the organizational and coordinating tasks within a project.
- Methodical management, control, and coordination of your project, always in close cooperation with your project manager and the project team. In doing so, we ensure a consistent project structuring
- Ensure that defined project deadlines, milestones, goals, and risks are continuously monitored.
- Develop uniform project templates, so that project data can be consolidated consistently for management
- Preparation of project status and results so that they can be presented
- Relieve for your project managers and the project team, who can spend more time and energy on important technical project tasks
- Centralized project documentation and communication and thereby improved communication internally or even across projects
- Uniform working methods within the project team (methods and tools)
- Efficient and transparent project management
- In the case of cross-project activities, the PMO can merge the various project information at a higher level, to prepare it and make it available at any time
- Effective, appropriate, timely and cost-effective project management
Tailored to your individual project needs, we offer the following PMO levels:
Together with you, we develop the appropriate project structures, provide operational and administrative support throughout the project and also take over release, test and bug management. You can choose our service packages separately or in combination.
Note You can choose our service packages separately or in combination.
- Collect and maintain project data
- Project plans and reports
- Monitoring of project deadlines
- Create other project documents
- Document templates
- Meeting organization
- Write, distribute, and document meeting minutes
- Travel bookings
- Structuring and/or further development of PM processes and methods in projects:
- Recording, documenting, and monitoring project goals
- Risk‑, and Stakeholder Management
- Communication and reporting
- Project documentation
- Lessons Learned
- Creation of a project handbook
- Active control of all project tasks
- Development of suitable document templates
- Project management coaching for project members
- Moderation of project meetings
Test and Release management
- Documentation of all releases
- Record and track all test cases and bugs
- Active control from tasks to be completed by the responsible persons
- Creation of status reports and preparation of graphics